Candy Floss

Candy Floss

Rabu, 07 Oktober 2015

Seventeen



I just turned seventeen last Sunday (3rd October) and I’m so excited about it. All thanks to Almighty God for blessing that I have, thank you for giving me another year of life. I am so grateful for this life I have. Thank you everyone for the greeting, gift, and wishes.

I wish I can be a better person with a better personality and behavior, and success with everything that I do.







I’m now in a legally age. As you know, 17 is the legal age in Indonesia, which means you can get your ID and a Driver License. I can do many awesome things such driving lol.
But, turning 17 isn’t as easy as its seems. Turning 17 is a big deal. I’m not a kid anymore. I have to be more mature and independent. And I should be more careful of everything that I do, every decision that I take. I need to prove to the world that I’m responsible and I can take care of myself. I still have a long journey and it’s the new beginning for me.





By the way, I don’t celebrate my birthday with typical Indonesian sweet seventeen birthday party because I don’t want to wasted too much money in one night. I just celebrate my birthday with just a dinner with my classmates. I was so happy because we had so much fun. Oh and they bought a high heels for me and forced me to wear it until the end of the dinner. Huh poor me… but Thank you so much guys. I love ya.











What I Wore:
Tshirt: Stradivarius
Skirt: Unbranded
Denim Jacket: Unbranded
Heels: Birthday present from my classmates

Thank you for reading and see you on my next post!


3 komentar :

  1. happy seventeen dear :))
    btw you look so lovely <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. look so fun♥

    http://stylistya.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus